Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Week 48

November 27
In the airport, on my way back to Panama. I'm sad to leave Oregon...I love Oregon! I like this picture because of the duck, but also because of the small sign that says "No Sales Tax in Oregon". Yet another reason to love Oregon!
November 28
The first Christmas present this year...and it's for Bill. What a cute present...now we just have to set up our tree so we have somewhere to put it.
November 29
Bill is so tired. Just a couple more weeks of school...you can do it! We really should stop staying up so late!
November 30
Ubi was being really cute and trying to scratch his face with his paws. He is a cute dog. Thanks to the antibiotic, his skin disease is improving and he looks much better!
December 1
December means Christmas socks. Yay for Christmas socks. I wear them every day for the whole month!
December 2
This is another picture I've been intending to take all year. At the mall, in addition to animal statues at each entrance (to help you remember where you came in) they have a big King Kong statue. We go to the food court all the time and I thought it would be fun to take my picture with him, but never have. So, finally, in the last month, I took my picture. Do I look like I'm about to be eaten?
December 3
We finally put up our Christmas tree!! The whole day was spent setting up the tree and decorating! So much fun! This really is the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments: