Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ubi

Last week was a hard week for us...we had to put our dog, Ubi, to sleep.  He was the best dog in the whole world and I am very sad that I will never see him again.  I didn't really want to make a montage video for him, but after looking at fun photos and video clips, I decided it wouldn't be so bad.  Unfortunately, I don't have access to a lot of my pictures of him as a puppy (we're in the process of moving from Panama to Oregon and my possessions are somewhere in between right now).  Also, Bill has a lot of great photos but I don't have access to his computer either.  So, with some of my mom's pictures and what I could find, I made a cute little video.  He will definitely be missed...such a good puppy dog!


The old video footage is grainy, but it's better than nothing.  
Click on the HD button to watch the video on Vimeo's website with slightly better quality. 

2 comments:

mom said...

Oh, Kara, That's a beautiful video tribute to truly the best dog ever! Made me cry. I miss him so much!! Thanks for putting that together.

Stephanie Hurt said...

It made me cry also. He was the CUTEST puppy! I hope you dont wait to long to get another buddy for bacon!