Saturday, August 18, 2012

August 16 - A Day In My Life

I took Thursday and Friday off of work to have one last "girls weekend" at the beach.  We had fun at the beach, even though it rained a lot.  It was fun to spend time with my friends before I leave Panama.  I look forward to the next time we can get together for a fun vacation!!  Enjoy the pictures...

I was able to sleep in a little bit since I didn't go to work (and we weren't leaving until after noon).

A delicious bowl of cereal to start my day.

Packing for the beach...trying to make it all fit in my tote bag since it's the only bag I have left.

When I leave the house empty for a few days, I like to make sure the dishes are clean and the trash is taken out.

On the road!  Abby was kind enough to drive Amber and me and we met Jen there.

A quick stop at the grocery store for tasty snacks.

We planned to stop at a Mexican restaurant for a late lunch since we had a groupon deal.  Comically, the map they provided was useless.

But, we managed to find the restaurant in spite of the map.

And we enjoyed a tasty meal.

We got to the vacation apartment and spent time talking and hanging out.

 It was raining all afternoon, but we had a good time together.

We ate our tasty snacks and spent time researching baby names...so funny!

I managed to get one mirror picture, with Amber looking in!

I forgot to take any "time check" pictures during the day, but I took one before going to bed.

What a fun day!

No comments: