Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bran Muffins

Today I made Bran Muffins. I have been craving bran muffins for about a week and I finally broke down and made them. I used my brother's world famous Refrigerator Bran Muffins recipe. Its a great recipe because you can make the batter and bake as many or as few muffins as you want to and save the remaining batter in the fridge for a long time. That way, you can have fresh baked muffins everyday! Today I only baked a dozen but I'm going to have to make more soon. Its hard for me to resist fresh muffins and I ended up eating way too many this morning - but they were scrumptuous! Hopefully I will still have batter left for Bill when he arrives on Thursday (that's right...he's finally coming to Rome. 4 days to go).

In honor of my new blog, I'm taking more pictures of what I make/eat and the places I go. Here are some fun pics of my muffins!


This afternoon, I also went to the commissary to hang out with my friends. If you have to work on Sunday, at least you should have some fun. While I was there, I had to indulge in snack time...of course.

It has been a yummy day!

No comments: