Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. I'm not feeling particularly inspired right now, but I have to write a welcome note. This is the first of many exciting posts to come, I hope. I decided to start a new blog about two of my favorite things: Food and Travel. I like to eat, most people do, and I like to visit new places - around the world and around the corner. So, I'm hoping to become a more regular blogger...sharing my stories about eating, cooking, baking, traveling, adventuring, exploring, etc. I'm also excited that I have a new companion to share all this with...to eat with me and to travel with me. I'm not sure Bill knows what he's in for!

I had quite an ordeal finding a name for my new blog. I wanted it to be just right...but I wasn't sure what that was. I had a lot of help and appreciate all the suggestions. I like to think that I'm a decisive person - but this blog-naming ordeal has made me question that. I had a lot of options and just couldn't decide what I liked. I'm still not sure I'm satisfied, but I'm going to stick with it for a while. It's basic enough to cover everything I might want to write about. And, occassionally, I'm sure I'll write something that doesn't fit - but its my blog so I can do that!

So, thanks again for joining me in this blog thru eating & expeditions, dining & destinations, palates & places, foods & footsteps, and so on.

1 comment:

The Foust Family said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited. I always feel like I've gone on a trip with you when I see your pictures. The honeymoon pictures from Alaska were awesome. I feel like I've been there :) Anxiously awaiting your next post...