Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dinner and a Movie

What's better on a Friday night than going to a movie? Nothing. So, that's what I did last night. Rachael and I went to see Kung Fu Panda - one of the only movies showing in English right now. It was fun to leave work after a yucky day and spend time with my good friend. We got to ride the little bus through narrow streets and arrived in plenty of time for our feature presentation. And what goes best with a movie?

Yes, POPCORN...our nutrious dinner consisted of stale popcorn and coca-cola. YUM!!

It was nice to be out doing something fun. I will definitely have to do that again soon! Oh, and the movie was good too. My favorite quote: (while eating noodles) "I wish my mouth was bigger." I often feel that way...a bigger mouth would allow me to eat more yummy food. I'll have to work on that!




I hope you had a good Friday night too - even if you didn't go to a movie!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun! :] I can't wait for movie nights & iron chef hehehe! The popcorn was good... but stale :[

<3 Rach