Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Egypt Preview

Hello friends and blog-readers. I am not doing very well at keeping up with my new blog series. That is because I am not doing very well at walking home. I don’t really like walking and its been rainy lately so it doesn’t inspire me to want to walk home. So, because of the rain (and my dislike of walking), my blog is suffering. But, never fear, I have 5 more posts in my “walking home” series and I promise to deliver them…eventually. Right now, I will share a few pictures from our recent vacation to Egypt. I am not prepared to write my complete blog post about Egypt yet, nor are these all the pictures we have. Oh no, no, no…we have many, many pictures. (Bill took over 2000 pictures during our 1 week in Egypt.) But, because of his classes, he has not had time to sort through them. When he does, I will give proper tribute to our time spent in the land of the Nile. Until then, I leave you with a few pictures that I took. I hope you enjoy them and I hope it leaves you wanting more!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited you blogged! =] I love all the pictures and HOPEFULLY there will be much more to see =] We can also do some scrapbooking soon yes?! :D =] YAY KARA!!!!!

Mom said...

What great pix!!!!! Looks like you guys experienced Egypt to the fullest - even riding a camel across the desert. Wow, I'm impressed. Did I mention how much I like your pix?!! You guys are just too cute!!!!!

Katie said...

Amazing pictures!! I love them, wish i could go - i dont think jon will ever take me!!

Margaret said...

Great photos! I know about the trip, so I am one of the lucky ones!! I love the camel photo. Maybe the Romans should trade those in on their motorinos!!!