Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Burger & Fries

Yesterday we made yet another cookbook recipe - 2 actually! (I feel like I'm making a lot of recipes, but really I'm not...I have a long ways to go.) There's not much to say about this - it was Hamburgers and French Fries. The fries were more like oven-roasted potatoes...they were really good, they just didn't taste like fries. And we didn't follow the burger recipe exactly because we cooked them on our spiffy new BBQ instead of a grill pan on the stove. They were really tasty!

the first recipe
the ingredients
raw potatoes
another recipe
yummy ingredients
the fries look dark, but they were good...
the burgers are smothered in melted cheese!

dinner!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OM NOM NOM THIS IS WHAT I HAD FOR DINNER TONIGHT :]

The Foust Family said...

That looks delicious. You have inspired me to try cooking more new recipes out of a cookbook I received for Christmas. I have so many cookbooks but seem to never actually try new recipes. I like the idea of cooking through a whole cookbook. Look forward to more posts!

Margaret said...

Great choice on the cheese. Melted all over the burger is the best!! I miss our commissary BBQs!!