Monday, January 11, 2010

Tuna Noodle Casserole

Its been pretty busy lately. We've been celebrating the New Year and enjoying lots of tasty food and fun adventures. Its also been great to have Peter here with us for the last few weeks (he left today and we are sad). Even though the holiday season demands its own special food, we were able to try a few recipes from the cookbook while Peter was here. The most recent one was Tuna Noodle Casserole. I have to admit that I make a pretty good Tuna Noodle Casserole, but the point of cooking through an entire cookbook is to cook all the recipes as they are written. So, I made the meal according to the recipe. The final verdict was: mine is better!

the recipe
I don't normally use green peppers, but I had to follow the recipe
a creamy, tasty tuna sauce
you have to have noodles
the topping was the best part: butter, bread crumbs, and cheese!
looks pretty good...(mine is better!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS POST.
OM NOM NOM KARABEAR.

The Foust Family said...

Looks delicious...but I'm not sure about the green pepper. I love tuna noodle casserole...but hubby does not so I never make it! I think you should share your tried and true recipe :)

margaret said...

More Butter!!!!