Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 11

I get a rare chance today to update my blog during the week. You see, today was declared a National Day of Mourning here in Panama because of the death of an ex-vice president. So, we get the day off. I'm trying to be productive with my time.

March 13
I made cookies. They were so easy and so good. Maggie let me borrow a cookbook with all kinds of creative ways to use cake mixes (besides just cakes). So, I used a chocolate cake mix to make these tasty chocolate peanut butter cookies. They were a hit!
March 14
We have a house guest for the next two weeks. Welcome to our home, Frank.
March 15
I forgot to take a picture of myself on the 10th, like I was supposed to...too distracted by the cat's bad behavior. So, I remembered today. Here I am...not looking too good (it's all those cookies I've been eating). Beware the Ides of March!
March 16
Bill is back in school again, after his week off, so he's hitting the books. He's trying to be more disciplined this term and get his homework done promptly...we'll see how long that lasts.
March 17
Just relaxing after a long day. All the animals...and Bill.
March 18
We had an event at work today. It was a day of teams and games and laughter and team-building (I think) and costumes. Our team was ducks.
March 19
One of my favorite candies. I'm sure it's in my top five, although I don't know what the other four are. I should think about that and make an actual list. In the meantime, I'll enjoy my pieces!

No comments: