Friday, March 25, 2011

Four Things Friday #1

I'm going to try a new "segment" on my blog (that make it sound like it's a talk show). I had an idea, I'm sure it's not that original, but I'm not copying it from anyone specific...just something I thought would be fun. If it turns out to be too much work, I'll just quit! It's called Four Things Friday and it's fairly self explanatory. Each Friday, I will tell you 4 things. I'll try to keep them short and interesting...but I can't promise either. The idea is that I mention 4 random things I've been thinking about, it's not supposed to be too much work for me. I just thought it would help me contribute more to my blog and give you (my few loyal readers) something more to enjoy. You could ask why I don't do "Five Things Friday" and I would say, because 4 is my favorite number, not 5. Here's my first edition:

1. I got my hair cut today. Shorter than it's been in at least 10 years. I'm still getting used to it, but I think I like it. You'll see pictures in my next Project 365 update.

2. I can't take naps. I mean, I don't like to take naps. Actually, that's not right either...I don't like waking up from a nap. Yup, I can sleep just fine, but when I get up, I'm always confused and groggy and usually very angry. So, it's better for everyone if I don't take naps! However, Bill is taking a nap right now.

3. Our house guest, Frank the dog, is leaving us today. I've enjoyed her time here but I'm not sure she has. Our house is small and we don't have a yard, so she hasn't had much exercise. Having two dogs in one house has made me reconsider my desire for another dog. Maybe if we had a yard...that would work!

4. I'm craving brownies! I made a huge pan of brownies last weekend and ate almost all of them. I was hesitant to share them with anyone because my cravings were that strong. Now that I'm home, on Friday afternoon, with the whole weekend before me, the cravings are getting stronger. Should I make more brownies and enjoy them, regardless of the massive amounts of weight I'll gain?

1 comment:

The Foust Family said...

Make the brownies!!!! I am the same way about naps. It drives Doug crazy because he thinks I should take naps with a baby (you know sleep when the baby sleeps!) I can't do it. I hate the groggy after nap confusion as well! Can't wait to see your short hair. Have a great weekend. :)