Friday, March 18, 2011

Week 9

OK, sorry it took so long. I got my camera back last week and I've been taking pictures but I haven't had time to upload them. So, over the weekend, I'll upload three weeks worth. Then I will be caught up. Hopefully you will find the photos enjoyable.

February 27
I like to make birthday cakes for my coworker's birthdays. I always ask them what they want, but they usually try to request something easy. They are allowed to choose any dessert, but most of them just choose chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. And, while that is delicious, it's a little boring. Oh well, here is the birthday cake for Edgar. February 28
Too lazy to make a real dinner, I'm settling for delicious and nutritious macaroni & cheese. It really does taste pretty good sometimes. We often mix in some chili for a classic chili-mac, but tonight was pure mac & cheese. March 1
Tonight Bacon made me so mad! She got out the front door, which isn't that unusual, but instead of coming back in when she was supposed to, she ran down the street. I had to chase her in the dark and try to get her to go home. She thought it was a game and kept hiding under cars and running the wrong direction. I finally chased her inside but I was very angry. So, I put her on a leash to teach her that if she wants to go out, she has to be on a leash. That, in turn, made her very angry. You can't tell in the picture, but she is MOST unhappy! March 2
Our beach vacation from last week is truly over...we had to return the borrowed boogie boards. So sad that we can't still be at the beach. March 3
I went to bed early tonight...then suddenly woke up and realized I hadn't taken a picture for the day. So, I got out of bed and took a picture. It was late and I had absolutely no creativity. March 4
We had a cookbook swap party. It was so much fun! Everyone brought a cookbook that they don't use very much and we took turns picking one out of the pile, like a white elephant game. It was fun and most people got a "new" cookbook they were excited about.
March 5
Ubi has a bacterial skin disease. It makes his skin scab and peel. That makes his hair fall out. Poor dog - almost looks bald on his side.

No comments: