Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week 10

Another old week, I'm catching up. Enjoy!

March 6
We tried to go out for Mexican food, but the restaurant was closed due to Carnival. Fortunately for me, our favorite restaurant was nearby so we went there instead. Abby, Erica, and Bill all ordered the exact same thing...but I was different. It was all delicious! March 7
It was bound to happen sooner or later...I forgot to take a picture. I was just hoping it would happen later, rather than sooner. But, I have excuses. I didn't have my own camera (it was still missing) and I had to ask Bill to take the picture for me but he wasn't always with me when I wanted to take one. I had several interesting things to take a picture of, and I thought about it several times, but I never got the shot. I'm sad. Hopefully this won't happen too many times...I already have to change the name to Project 364 and I don't want to change it again. March 8
Bill made pancakes. It's becoming a Saturday morning tradition, but this was Tuesday. Why? Because we had the day off...so it felt like Saturday. They were fluffy and delicious and I ate way too many...yummy! March 9
Here's a random shot - my new bulletin board in the bedroom. The bedroom was the only place left with enough wall space for my big bulletin board. I love it! March 10
Bacon is a very naughty cat! She got her treat bag off the counter, chewed a hole in it, took it upstairs, spilled treats all around, took the bag back downstairs and left it in the middle of the hall. You might think the dog did this, but Ubi is far too afraid of being punished to do something this bad. Nope, it was that evil cat!! (Oh, and because of her mischief, I forgot to take the regular picture of myself because it is the 10th...I didn't remember until later.) March 11
We went to the mall's food court for lunch. Johnny Rocket's was calling my name. Chili cheese fries and a Chocolate-Peanut Butter milkshake. Probably around 50,000 calories but OH SO DELICIOUS!!! March 12
Another relaxing outing because Bill was still on vacation from school. This time we went to the movies and relaxed in the recliners at the VIP theater. You can see our feet in the picture as we are relaxing!

No comments: