Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The End

Well, I did it. I finished my Project 365! And, I only missed two days (so I guess I should say Project 363). It was quite the adventure. Some days I took really boring pictures (sorry) and other days I took fun pictures that told a story. But, I'm happy to have all of them and I intend to make a photo book to remember 2011 and this memorable project. I thought it would be fun to share a few statistics with you as a recap. I know it seems like I was constantly boring you with pictures of our pets, but it wasn't really that many, I promise! Here are the numbers:

*FOOD: 72 - My most popular category, by far. I added up all the pictures I took of food (although I only counted actual food - not boxes, wrappers, containers, etc. - and it was a lot. Obviously, I really like food...and I'm ok with that!
*PETS: 48 - That's only 13% of the total, not so bad...and besides, they are so cute!
*BILL: 52 - I guess it's appropriate that Bill was in a bunch of my pictures. I'm just thankful he was willing to be a part of this fun idea with me.
*AIRPORTS: 9 - Over the course of 1 year, I took 9 different pictures in airports!! That number makes me happy - it means I traveled (or someone traveled to see me). I hope to be in even more airports this year!
*MALL: 16 - Apparently, we go to the mall often. At least half of these pictures are from movie theaters located in the malls.
*CLOCKS: 4 - When it was late at night and I had nothing to take a picture of, I sometimes resorted to taking a picture of the clock. I guess I didn't do this as often as I thought...just 4!
*DUCKS: 9 - As in, OREGON Ducks!! These pictures were all pertaining to watching Oregon games or just general love of Oregon Ducks! Yay, Vamos Patos!
*BRACES: 3 - Braces were a big part of my year (an annoying part), but I didn't like to focus my pictures on my teeth...so just a few that actually highlighted my braces.
*GAMES: 4 - I'm sad that this number isn't higher. I know we played games more than 4 times, but I didn't always get a photo of it. Oh well, I'll try to improve this one for the coming year!
*ABBY: 19! - This is one of my favorite statistics. Abby was always willing to be in a picture for this project...and she's always smiling! It is fun to see the pictures and remember the great times we've had together. Thank you for being a super fun part of my year, Abby!

Looking back, I really enjoyed my Project 365. I am not continuing with it this year because I need a break - but I'll think of something else to keep my blog interesting. Thanks for dropping by from time to time.

Here's a reminder of how I started the year and ended the year (both in airports!!).

The Beginning
January 1

Bidding farewell to my sister and her family in the airport.
I miss them!
The End
December 31

A quick visit with my parents as they pass through the airport. Toasting to a wonderful 2012!

Also a quick look at the wonderful (*sarcasm*) pictures of me from each month. I look pretty much the same, except for the braces and my hair length. I just need to smile more, but part of that is because I usually took these shots at the end of the day, often when I was tired or grumpy (and January's was after having my teeth pulled, so I wasn't smiling and my cheeks were puffy). This is the most pictures of me you'll ever seen all at once!

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

That's it - that's all the pictures for 2011. Thanks again for coming along on this adventure. I'll let you know when I start the next one.

No comments: