Sunday, July 26, 2009

Peru Trip - Sunday Night

My family always has popcorn for dinner on Sunday night. They always have and I'm sure they always will. I don't usually follow this tradition on my own because I don't like popcorn that much (shhh, don't tell my family). But, if I'm ever with my dad or my sister, there will always be popcorn on Sunday night. My mom has a new popcorn maker, a Stir Crazy, that she insists makes the best popcorn (I guess its not that new - she's had it for several years). She says its the only way to make popcorn...that nothing else works. Although, I remember having popcorn every Sunday during my childhood, and we never had a Stir Crazy. So, I'm just saying...


Regardless of how the best popcorn is made, I had ice cream for dinner!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw =] Family traditionssssss... Haha, I wish we did something fun like that... We only have breakfast for dinner if Dad's on a trip. Not too exciting.

I want this popping contraption. It looks like fun times :D

MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Margaret said...

Love popcorn! Even had some last night. Guess even apart, great minds think alike!!

Miss you

The Foust Family said...

I finally watched the video. That is how we always made our Sunday night popcorn growing up. We always went to church and then came home and made popcorn in the stir crazy. Family traditions are so fun aren't they!!