Friday, March 26, 2010

Beach Video

I finally attempted to piece together a video! I don't have fancy software, so it's pretty simple, but I like it. Considering it's my first video, it's not too bad. And, it's a video of the beach so that will always make me happy. Just another glimpse of what we did last weekend!


And even though we went last weekend, I'm including this on TidyMom's series "I'm Lovin' It Fridays". Because I really love a weekend at the beach (even if it's not this weekend). And I also love TidyMom!

3 comments:

mom said...

Amazing video!! Great sound track! Perfect music for the scenery. Just curious, what's Bill eating? Went by too fast to figure it out. But I saw the Snapple. The waves are so calm we could hardly believe it's really the Pacific. The water must be warm. Bill and Ubi seem to have no problem going in and out of it. Fun.

But what on earth is Tidy Mom? Never heard of it.

TidyMom said...

How BEAUTIFUL!! and great video....now I want to go to the beach!!♥

Thanks for linking up to I'm Lovin' It! Hope to see you again this week!

margaret said...

Love the music with this video! Reminds me of my days as a kid at the beach in.....Panama!!!