Sunday, March 21, 2010

Exercise Bike

A few weeks ago, we bought an exercise bike! I love it...and it's a great way to exercise. As part of my list of goals for this year, my birthday year, I included buying an exercise bike. I knew it would be a form of exercise I could handle...and I was right. Riding the exercise bike is fun and it doesn't feel like work. I'm told, by the lovely display screen, that I'm burning calories, so I hope I can see some results soon. I'm trying to use the bike once a day...I'm not there yet, but I'm working on it. It's nice because I can watch TV while I exercise or I can even read a book, and I can do it all from the comfort of my own home! As long as I keep using the bike, I can cross off #10 on my list of goals. That means I've crossed off a total of 6 goals from my list. 6 out of 30, that's not very good....especially considering I'm almost half way thru the year. (But, a few of the items on the list are ongoing, so I can't cross them off until the end.) I guess I better get started on the rest of them. Until then, I'll just keep pedaling.

so much fun
look how fast I can go!

2 comments:

margaret said...

Good luck!! I started walking again! Not as much fun as in Rome as there is no gelato at the end.

mom said...

You go girl! I walked one day last week. Does that count?