Sunday, October 31, 2010

Darkness

This is what we did tonight...we sat on the couch in the dark (almost) and watched TV, very quietly. We were hiding from the children. I'm not against trick-or-treating, but I already distributed candy at the office to all those kids and I didn't feel like doing it again (and I can't afford that much candy). So, we opted out of the neighborhood festivities by being very quiet, in the dark.


I did it! I took a picture every day for a month! I wasn't sure I would be able to keep up, and some days I posted a very pathetic picture, but at least I made it! I'm so proud of myself...I think I'll take the next few days off. I hope you enjoyed my Project 31!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Congrats on finishing the task! Must say will miss the daily photos. hugs!!

mom said...

Way to go. I enjoyed the randomness of the pix. Gave us a window into your month. We pretty much did the same darkness thing on Halloween. It worked for us too.