Sunday, October 17, 2010

High Five

First, I want to thank Bill for my new banner. I thought it was about time that the pictures in the banner reflected Panama, since we've been here for over a year. So, I included a picture of us inside the Panama Canal Locks to represent "travel". And, a picture of Pumpkin Biscuits for "taste" since they are so delicious and it's now pumpkin season!

We are trying to teach Bacon some commands and tricks. It's hard since cats aren't cooperative, but we're having success with "high five". It works mostly because she tries to attack our hand...really, she bites Bill most of the time. It's very hard to get a picture because she moves so quickly, but I tried.

high five
laying down high five
blurry, but cute...she often has her tongue sticking out
unfortunately she usually resorts to biting

2 comments:

mom said...

Nice new banner pix. Pumpkin biscuits? Sounds yummy!! Bacon bites? Sounds scary, even painful. High fives are good - especially with no claws. I applaud you for trying to teach a new cat old tricks. More power to you.

margaret said...

High fives are great!! Zelda says 'mama' for her food!!