Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cross-stitch

Today I forgot to take any pictures during the day. I had lots of adventures today that were picture worthy...I just didn't get a picture! I ate at the food court, went grocery shopping for 2 hours, went to a friend's house for burgers, and watched the Amazing Race. Any one of those would have been a great photo opportunity...but I failed!

So, for today's photo, I decided to take advantage of another thing I've crossed off my list. I am now able to cross off #17 because I recently started cross-stitching something. I'm not finished yet, but I started. I also can't tell you what it is because that's a surprise. But, I feel good because I accomplished another one of my goals. Once I get the cross-stitch done, I'll share pictures of it. For now, enjoy the "just started" picture and that fact that I am crossing something else off the list. My year is almost over and I'm hastily trying to get a few more things accomplished. I hope to share more completed tasks with you in the next week!

can you tell what it is?

2 comments:

mom said...

Cute!! I'm proud of you. Is it a choo choo train? Kinda looks like one. Just guessing.

Margaret said...

Another hidden talent that you have!!