Friday, October 1, 2010

October

Welcome to October, my favorite month! The best month of them all, in my opinion. I decided to start a bit of a series for this month. Some people started doing Project 365 at the beginning of the year where they take a picture each day and blog about it or just post it. I wasn't sure I could commit to a whole year so I didn't start. It's a good thing I didn't because I would have failed miserably...as you can tell by how often I update my blog and how well I'm doing on my Birthday Goals. Anyway, I thought maybe I could handle one month, and it might actually be fun. So, I'm starting Project 31 - October. I'm going to take one (maybe more) picture each day and blog about it or at least post it! Starting today!

Today we are leaving to go to the beach for the weekend. We packed up the car and we're leaving right now. That means my picture for today is a packed car. It also means that I won't have internet for the next two days so the pictures will be posted when I get back. But, I promise to take a picture and share some of our adventure with you. Here is the first in my Project series.

packed car with Ubi watching

Ubi waits in the back while we pack...
he always sits in the car when we're loading it!

1 comment:

mom said...

I assume you're taking Ubi with you to the beach. He sure looks like he doesn't want to be left out. I'll look forward to the other October pix. Good blog idea!!