Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dentist

I went to the dentist again today. It was the second half of my cleaning (my teeth were that bad). I also had x-rays today. And, after the x-rays, I witnessed a miracle. I have NO cavities!! I asked the dental hygienist many, many times if she was sure! I couldn't believe it...I still can't believe it. She said the dentist looked at the x-rays and he said I don't have any cavities. And, I'm not sure this is something he would lie about since he makes more money if I do have a cavity. So, I guess now I just have to suffer thru the orthodontist. Oh, and come back for more cleaning in 6 months! Hallelujah!

2 comments:

margaret said...

Congrats on no cavities!! You did better then Mel after all these years!!

mom said...

That is a miracle!! Hope the orthodontist appt goes as well. Did I mention how proud I am of you for "biting the bullet" and doing all of this - all by yourself!! I admire your courage!!