Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lord of the Rings

Last Saturday, Bill and I had a movie marathon. But not just any movies...we watched all three Lord of the Rings movies. If you'll recall, this was something I wanted to do and I included it on my list of goals. So, it was a good time (1 week before my birthday) to finally cross #8 off my list. Also, Bill is on a small fall break from school so a long day of watching movies didn't interfere with his homework. I really enjoyed watching these movies again - they are probably my favorite movies ever and they are definitely my favorite books! We did have a slight problem finishing the last movie because the copy I have was a cheap bootleg version and it didn't include the whole movie. We actually watched the last 45 minutes on Sunday, but I say it still counts. We were ready and willing to watch the whole thing...we just didn't have the real DVD! I think we might have to watch the movies again next year, but next time we'll borrow the extended version and enjoy 12 hours of hobbits and elves and wizards and rings!

1 comment:

margaret said...

Glad you finally got to do this. You have been talking about it for awhile!! Great movies I must say!!