Saturday, November 1, 2008

30 Days of Food

Welcome to the first day of my "30 Days of Food". I am planning to post a picture of what I eat for dinner every night for the entire month of November. That's right--30 days of gourmet cuisine...well, maybe not, but it will be 30 days of edible foodstuff. I know its not very thrilling, but its a fun project for me. It will also help me update my blog more regularly, which is a bonus for anyone out there who is paying attention!

The first dinner was kind of special. Two years ago today, Bill and I had our first date. The first restaurant we ate at together was Burger King. Of course, anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a McDonald's girl all the way, but Burger King was closer and more convenient two years ago so that's where we started. To celebrate, we returned to the very same Burger King for dinner tonight. I had a Double Cheeseburger and Bill had a Whopper. Delicious!


Thanks for reading as I embark on my exciting adventure in eating! I wish you an equally appetizing dinner!

No comments: