Thursday, November 13, 2008

Paris Food

I'm going to write a complete (and some might say "long") blog post about our trip to Paris, and I will even include pictures and video clips. But, I haven't been able to devote adequate time to it yet, so for now, I'm just going to show you our dinner pictures from Paris. Its bothering me that my "30 Days of Food" are incomplete, so I want to add the missing links. Here you go:

November 8
McDonald's on the Champs-Élysées (very classy!)


November 9
Ham & Cheese Baguettes
and for dessert:
Chocolate Crêpes under the Eiffel Tower



November 10
Provincial Soupe à la Tomate
and for dessert:
Petit Gâteau au Chocolat

BONUS:
I know I said I was going to post pictures of what we have for dinner this month, but I can't resist including a breakfast shot. Each morning in Paris, we went to a different cafe and got croissants, pastries, and coffee/hot chocolate and then we took our treats to a nearby park. The last morning was our only sunny day and we had the BEST croissants....I could eat them all day. I just had to include my favorite breakfast and our favorite breakfast spot!

I will finish up my complete trip report this weekend....stay tuned!

No comments: