Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Almost Thanksgiving...

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I can't wait. I'm already starting to cook. My friend and I are hosting a big Thanksgiving dinner for a some of our friends and neighbors. We should have about 30 people. I have a lot to make...pies, casseroles, potatoes, rolls, etc. I already have the rolls in the fridge (they're rising) and I've made a pumpkin & pecan pie. Tomorrow I've got lots to do, but first I'm going to sleep in. I love holidays. And I especially love holidays that involve eating.

Since I have been cooking all evening...I didn't focus a lot of time or energy on dinner tonight. (I'm already thinking about tomorrow!) I decided something lite would be good - in order to save room for turkey. We used our leftover rolls from earlier in the week and made mini-tuna sandwiches. We even had a pickle on the side. It was good.

No comments: