Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

I know what you're thinking, "It's November...I thought Halloween was in October". Well, it is. October 31st to be exact. But, it rained (thunder storms) last week...on Halloween, so the embassy party was postponed. Instead, they had the party this week. After work, I put on my silly outfit and headed to the party. It was a lot of fun...Bill took pictures of all the kids in their costumes and I hung out with Rachael and Alex. For dinner, we had grilled burgers and hot dogs. It was yummy!

(I was dressed as a construction flagger, in case you can't tell)

My next few posts will be delayed because we're going away this weekend. We're going to spend the next 4 days in Paris! It should be fun to see the sights and we'll even spend a day at EuroDisney! Have a good weekend and a good Veteran's Day and I'll be back again next week!

No comments: