Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Rachael

Today was a wonderful day. The weather was horrible, but the day was great. The highlight of the day was going to a birthday party - Ray-ray invited us to share in her festivities. It was super duper fun. We had a wonderful meal (thanks Margaret) and we had a fun time hanging out and playing games. It really was the most fun I've had in a long time. And, since today is the last day of my "30 Days of Food" we ended with a really good meal. I didn't have to make it, which was nice, and it was amazingly delicious. We had Artichoke Dip and a Cheese Ball for appetizers, then we had Beef Tenderloin, Baked Potatoes, and Bruschetta. We also had birthday cake (made by Alex) that was a special cake for Rachael...it was a Tri-Force Cake (from Zelda) or something like that...I don't know about all that but I know it was tasty. The whole meal was YUMMY! I forgot my camera tonight - but I have a few pics to share thanks to Sarah.


It was a very fun birthday party. Thank you for inviting us, Rachael. We hope you have a wonderful year and maybe we can join you for another birthday again sometime.

I've reached the end of my food saga. I hope you have enjoyed seeing our tasty treats each night. I don't think I have the energy to keep posting every night, but I'll try to be regular. And, don't worry, we will continue to eat good food...although it might not be as pretty and we might occasionally resort to eating cereal for dinner. Right now, I'm looking forward to starting my Christmas baking, and I promise to share pictures of that too. I love Christmas cookies. Until then, Happy December!

No comments: