Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bread Machine

Here's number 3 (although the list is in no particular order). This is a good one too. One of My Favorite Things is my Bread Machine. My sister has a bread machine and she uses it often. I wanted one too so I could make fresh bread and pizza dough. As a wedding gift, I finally got my bread machine, from my sister. It is a very good bread machine, according to consumer reviews. And, I LOVE it. I've only made bread in it two times and it was yummy. But, I regularly make pizza dough in it. I'm sure you know by now that we make pizza almost every Saturday. Yup, we do and we make the crust in my bread machine. It works wonderfully. It takes 5 minutes (or less) to throw all the ingredients in and then the machine does the rest (just set it, and forget it). It mixes and kneads and rises and mixes some more (it will also bake, but not the pizza dough). When I come back, the dough is ready...just add ingredients and bake. Yummy! I also make bread sticks from the pizza dough and they are tasty too. I love my bread machine. I have a whole cookbook of bread machine recipes and I'm excited to try them all (at least most of them). I'm planning to start making more bread so I can use my bread machine to its full potential. Quick, easy, and delicious. Oh, how I love my bread machine?!?!


pizza dough

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this blog. Never know what you'll come up with next.