Friday, March 20, 2009

Stargate DVDs

There are a few shows that I absolutely love. Stargate SG-1 happens to be one of them. When I lived in Pakistan, I didn't have television. But, they did have really cheap DVDs. (Yes, they were illegal DVDs, but we didn't have TV so we were desperate!) We would usually buy series of TV shows, instead of movies and then just sit and watch season after season. A show that I already loved was Stargate SG-1, but I was missing current episodes in the US, so I started from the beginning. I watched about 2 seasons in Pakistan and then I bought a few more when I left. After that, I changed my addiction to Netflix and ended up watching all 10 seasons. It was a sad day when I watched the last new episode! Other shows that I watched in Pakistan were Friends (another favorite), 24, CSI, and, Alias. It was fun to watch the shows at my own speed and without commercials. So, my Stargate DVDs are also on the list of My Favorite Things. Right now, Bill and I are watching all 10 seasons of Friends. After that, we're going to watch Stargate SG-1 again (its such a good show!). Although Bill has seen some episodes, he hasn't seen them all...in order! I can't wait...I want to start them now, but I have to wait. Oh, its so exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=] They look so organized and that makes me happy! xx

Anonymous said...

What no Atlantis????