Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Series

Welcome to March! It is the beginning of a new month, so why not start something new. The beginning is always my favorite time to start a new series. I have several ideas floating around of things I could write about and I will eventually get to all of them, but I'm saving some of them for later in the year. Right now, I decided I would write about some of my favorite things. Sometimes, I look around my house and see things that I really love. They might be normal, ordinary things and they might be super special things. Either way, I love them. I love the way they work or what they do and I am happy to have them. So, I thought it would be fun to share them with you too. There are a lot of things in my house, but I'm going to pick 20 of my current favorites. And, since Bill has his camera back, I can include good pictures. I think its fun to see the things that people like around their house, but more importantly to hear the reasons why...so I'll include my reasons too! This topic may seem boring to some people, but I think it will be fun and it will help me write more often. So, starting tomorrow, I will show you some of My Favorite Things (in NO particular order). Right now, I'm going to eat the brownies that I made, fresh from the oven (so incredibly good)!!!

2 comments:

The Foust Family said...

Yay! A new series...I'm can't wait to see your favorite things :)

Anonymous said...

YEY.
I'm very excite!!