Monday, March 30, 2009

Flip-Flops

Here's something I almost forgot that I love...my flip-flops. I forgot about them because its been too cold and rainy lately to wear them but I do love my flip-flops. When the weather is good, I wear them all the time! And, because they are so cheap (thanks Old Navy), I am able to have multiple pairs in multiple colors. My favorites are the black ones and blue ones, of course, but I occasionally wear the other ones too. Honestly, I've only worn the white ones once, but it was a good once...I wore them for my wedding! Yes indeed, I had flip-flops on under that fancy dress. Its all about comfort, if you ask me!

And, while the list is in no particular order, flip-flops are solidly one of My Favorite Things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe back on Guam we called them Zorries. I'm glad you call them by their REAL name :]

Yay for Flip Floppies. Now all you need is a boat...

Margaret said...

Gotta love the Zorries!! I can't wait to wear mine. In Pananma they call them 'chancletas'.