Sunday, March 8, 2009

Globes

On to number four. Another one of My Favorite Things is our globe. All my globes, in fact. I LOVE globes and antique maps and I have a lot of both. I like them so much we even decided our wedding theme would be globes (our wedding favors were small globe paperweights). But, my very favorite globe is the huge globe on a stand. My parents gave it to us as a wedding gift. It even has a nifty brass plate with our names and wedding date. It is a beautiful globe and it looks so sophisticated in our apartment. Some day, we will have a study/office and it will be decorated with globes and antique maps. We'll have maps all over the walls and globes on the shelves. And, sitting in a prominent corner will be our wedding gift globe - the big, fancy, favorite globe!

big globe
on the shelf
on the desk
on the table

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so pretty! :]

I'm def. loving this month's theme <3

Anonymous said...

I look forward to what you write!

Anonymous said...

(I love it!

Anonymous said...

So glad you like it :-) The antique olivewood one from Assisi is pretty awesome too. Brings back memories of your Bday and the wonderful time we had helping Ryans pick that out for you.