Sunday, March 22, 2009

Games

I love to play games. I think its fun to sit around with friends and play games. Its just plain fun! Not everybody likes games, and I try not to force anyone to play, but it can be fun...even with people who don't normally play games. (Of course, if someone is really determined to hate it, they will not have fun and neither will I.) But, mostly I just play games with people who like to! I've been able to play a lot of games here in Italy because I've found people that like games as much as I do. One of my favorite games in recent memory was playing Pictionary and watching Bill and Alex...they didn't win, but they were entertaining! Of course, Sarah and I won that game - maybe that's why it was so fun. I've enjoyed all the games that I've played with Rachael, Sarah, Alex, Margaret, Emma, Mike and everyone else who has participated in my group games. I even had fun playing Risk the last time - even though I was the first one to die, thanks to Alex! I've always loved playing games...its an easy form of entertainment. Over the years, I've developed quite a collection of games. I love opening my game cupboard and looking at all the fun just waiting for me. Games are definitely on the list of My Favorite Things.

Do you like games? What's your favorite?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make board games fun :D We need to have another game night, but this time Alex can only join in 1/2 way through the game so we can have a chance at winning LOL! :D

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH PICTIONARY DOMINATTTIIIOOOONNNNNNNN.

hahaha.

YEY GAMES!
:D
:D

Anonymous said...

Can't go wrong with games! But you can keep Risk. The worst game on record. Gotta thank you again for introducing us to "apples to apples'. One of the best games.