Monday, March 16, 2009

Sharpies & Post-Its

Anyone who knows me well, knew this one was coming! There are very few things I love more than Sharpies and Post-Its. I use Sharpies as often as I can...and I use Post-Its all the time. I have all kinds of colors and sizes and shapes of both! My favorites are the small mini-sharpies that I have in my bag and the black post-its that require special metallic pens. I love them all!

There's really not much else I can say...I LOVE Sharpies & I LOVE Post-Its. Do you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LONG LIVE SHARPIES! :]

Anonymous said...

Sharpies are good!

Anonymous said...

You are the Sharpie goddess!! I can't live without mine either. I even have Christmas post-its!!

The Foust Family said...

YAY for office supplies! I absolutely knew this post would come :)