Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Goo Gone

On to numero seis! This next one I really love. I love it so much that I've already written about it in a previous blog. What is it, you ask? Well, its Goo Gone. It is one of the most miraculous inventions ever invented. It really is amazing stuff. I think its safe to say that we've all experienced annoying goo at some point - usually in the form of labels or stickers stuck to things that we want to use. We can live with the stickiness, sure, but its annoying. That's where Goo Gone steps in. It eliminates the gooiness and it smells good too. I referred to it last time as "refreshingly citrus-scented" and I continue to think so. Its not something that I use every day, but I always have it in my house. I even have a little mini bottle of Goo Gone in my desk at work! It is a handy potion when you need it!

My first experience with Goo Gone was an epic one. I had some serious goo and I wanted it gone. When I found the solution, I was so inspired, I wrote about it on my blog. If you're interested in that story, you can read it HERE.

If you are new to Goo Gone and have never known the wonders of its magical powers, I strongly encourage you to run out to your local store and pick up a bottle today. Its available practically everywhere! It will give you a satisfied feeling as you watch and feel the goo slip away and all you're left with is a shiny, smooth surface (if that's what you use it on). In fact, we used it just tonight to get a sticky, oily mess cleaned up. Its even supposed to work on crayon marks, although I have no personal experience with that one. What a versatile product!

Ah, Goo Gone, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOO GONE IS AMAZING.
You converted me to it.
<3 Love this blog.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You convinced me! GG is now on my list to buy while in the U.S.

Anonymous said...

I love Goo-Gone because of my scrapbooking. You are such a lucky lady to live in all of those places (how many) and i just wonder what you do? I lived in Germany & traveled into many countries, including Italy. My hubby's family came from near Brescia in the 1860"s.