Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Laptop

I've come to the end of my series - the end of My Favorite Things. But, there's one more on the list. Last, and certainly not least, is my laptop. I love my laptop and use it every day, literally. Its a new laptop and I'm still "getting to know" it, but I love it just the same! Its faster and stronger and prettier than my old one, even if some of the buttons are in different places. Its also quiet and very sleek. It was a gift to myself for the new year because Bill and I agreed that it was time I had a new laptop. Now he's asking for a new one too...we'll see!

Without my laptop, I would not be able to blog and share all these wonderful things with you! The wonderful machine has been responsible for this entire series. Of course, there are lots of things in my house that I love and numerous things that did not get mentioned, but I think you have a sense of some of the things that are important to me. Several people were expecting to see Bill on the list, because I do love him and he is usually in my house, but he is not a "thing" so I did not include him. Of course, this blog would not be as interesting without him and his camera, so I have to include a special THANK YOU to Bill for helping with all the wonderful pictures...in this series and in general.

Today is the end of March...so many endings! But, that means that April is just around the corner, full of new beginnings (even a new blog series). My laptop and I will see you there!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I'm sad this series has come to an end, I'm excited for April's theme! =]

Your laptop is awesome, mainly because it's not a MAC (cough cough). <3 xx

margaret said...

I have really enjoyed the series. I'll miss the 'favorites', but will enjoy learning more about you in the next series!!